Get creative and relax with some flower arranging!
What to expect if you attend this workshop:
- A fun tutorial giving you the opportunity to create beautiful floral arrangements for your home or as a gift.
- Tips and tricks to help your flowers last as long as possible!
- The opportunity to ask any floral questions in a relaxed environment.
- Tips on how to improve the appearance of your flowers.
- How to choose and colour palette and flowers when creating on your own.
Your kit will include:
- 20 cm contemporary-style glass vase
- Seasonal fresh flowers (likely mimosa, tulips, ranunculus, roses,eucalyptus).
- 20cm hand-blown contemporary glass vase (designed to be correct shape for arranging)
- Gift bag in which to take the arrangement home.
Workshops will be run by Shilpa and her team. Shilpa runs a sustainable floristry company and is a lover of all things green. Shilpa’s workshops are regularly featured in the Evening Standard.
If you're interested in making a reservation, send us an email, and we'll take care of the rest!