Join Shilpa of “Shilpa Reddy Flower Design” for some gorgeous, festive wreath making.
- What to expect if you book this workshop:
- All wreath making equipment/packaging provided.
- All our materials are natural, compostable and/or re-useable and include fresh scented blue pine, dried cinnamon sticks, moss,dried fruit and berries to give you that lovely festive scent.
- Workshops are 90 minutes long and include a demonstration after which our festive florists will pop round and give you one-to- one tips and tricks to help you create your beautiful design.
- Gift bags are also provided to make it easy for you to take your wreaths home.
Workshops will be run by Shilpa and her team. Shilpa runs a sustainable floristry company and is a lover of all things green.
Shilpa’s workshops are regularly featured in the Evening Standard.
Shilpa has previously been commissioned to create the wreath for the front cover of the Christmas issue of `Gardener’s World Magazine, so she’ll be showing you how to create a similar beautiful and natural design to suit any type of home.
If you're interested in making a reservation get in touch